Wednesday, May 9, 2012

2 Minute Raspberry Chocolate Dessert

I am obsessed with chocolate.

I know everyone says that, but seriously...I am! There is no dessert in this world that is not best when it is in chocolate form. (Well...besides pie.)

I don't feel like a meal is successfully completed unless it is followed up by chocolate. Oreos, brownies, chocolate chip cookies...but those take time or a trip to the store, and sometimes I just want something quick!

Enter: my favorite 2 Minute Raspberry Chocolate Dessert.


To be fair, I must give the credit for this scrumptiousness to my mom. It is very simple, though, which makes it super quick, inexpensive, and delicious! And seriously addicting.

Ingredients
Small bowl or ramekin

Heavy whipping cream 
(You can use milk, but do yourself a favor, and don't.)

Chocolate chips

Frozen raspberries
(Any fruit will do)

Spoon

Steps


1. Microwave whipping cream in a bowl/ramekin for 30 seconds (checking to make sure it doesn't boil over)

2. Stir in chocolate chips until melted.

3. Add enough chocolate chips until you get your desired chocolately-ness. 
(I personally prefer even darker than in the picture above)

4. Add frozen raspberries and enjoy!



YUM!

Make some and tell me what you think below! :)


Pin It!

2 comments:

Cliff Tuna said...

Hi Carey! Seriously I wish I had a sister like you hahahaha :D

Carey said...

@Cliff Tuna

Thank you! :) Just checked out your blog, it's beautiful. I would love to have you as a follower!

Post a Comment